SKILLS & EXPERTISE
Native fluency in Dutch
• Proficiency in English
• Bachelor's degree in language/linguistics and/or 3-5 years relevant copywriting and/or localization from English experience
• Prior experience in managing Quality Control workflows of content localization in the marketing industry is a plus
• Background in copy writing and/or translation/multilingual copywriting as well as a passion for languages and translation quality will be valued
• Adaptability and resiliency to quick changes in priorities, technology, tools and workflow.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail, organization, problem-solving, analytical and multitasking skills.
• Experience using localization CAT tools is a plus.
• Understanding of localization and internationalization issues.
• Experience managing translation memories, glossaries and style guides will be highly valued.
• Self-starter, quick-learner, detail-oriented, quality-focused and proactive.
• Ability to excel in a dynamic work environment.
• Experience in digital operations.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills to support cross-functional and remote team collaboration.