Provide leadership to the global Supply Chain Management team:
Responsible for Capacity Planning across the supply base:
- Full understanding of the service offerings of the existing supply base on an ongoing basis.
- Assess current and future supplier requirements by understanding the needs of existing and prospective clients on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure our Supply base is continually being added to, to meet the changing needs of our business.
- Ensuring that KPI information regarding Supply Chain capacity is made available to Production and that where appropriate action plans put in place to address concerns.
- Ensure all requests for suppliers and freelancers are allocated and responded to in a timely manner.
Recruitment of suppliers and freelancers to meet the evolving needs of the business:
Strategic Supplier Relationships
- Identify suppliers who meet targeted budgetary guidelines, negotiate rates and other work arrangements with new suppliers and identify opportunities to develop strategic pricing models.
- Ensure all new suppliers and freelancers sign all Terms and Conditions and that we apply best practice when it comes to contract management of the supply base.
Maintain awareness of industry standards, practices, tools and resources regarding suppliers and propose revisions to company strategy, operation and policies accordingly.
Support sales staff with the supplier requirements in client proposals and manage the test translation process within the SCM team.
Oversee the provision of buy rates for all proposals going to current and prospective customers;
Attend regular Client/Sales/Production meetings where required and be an escalation path where issues arise.
Evaluate and maintain data integrity of SCM databases, records, templates, instructions, training materials, procedures and other documents relating to Suppliers.